Day 1: Hanoi – Halong bay – Halong Phoenix Cruiser (L, D).
South Pacific Travel’s bus and guide will pick you up at your hotel, On the way to Halong city enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life. Arrive in Halong board Halong Phoenix Cruiser. Lunch is served with a welcome drink while the boat cruises the bay to enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape. After visiting Amazing cave we stop at a floating house and go kayaking to Luon cave to enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the bay. Fresh fruit platter will be served followed by a dinner between 6h30 and 7h00 pm. Overnight on board
•Visit: Amazing Cave
• Kayaking: 1,5hrs
• Meals: Lunch and dinner
• Accommodation: Double or Twin shared cabin.
Day 2: Halong Phoenix Cruiser – Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L).
Sunrise breakfast and cruise around the clear & emerald water to another part of Halong bay with a close up view of stunning limestone peaks. such as Drum cave, Man’s head Islet….Heading to Van Gia fishing village you will have the opportunity to understand more about the fishe daily life. Having lunch on board with a variety of local foods, enjoying the rest of the boat trip before back to Halong dock. Have a short break before en route to Hanoi. Trip ends around 4h30 pm.
• Cruising: 3hrs
• Transfer: Halong – Hanoi: 3,5hrs
• Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
• Price: USD180 person; With Kayak For Deluxe Phoenix Cruise
• Price: Standard tour USD 138/person with Kayaking
• Vehicle (A/C): 16 seat-Ford transit (model 2010).
• Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
• Tour guide: English speaking tour guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
• Entrance fees during tour.
• Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal).
• Phoenix Cruies
– Drinks, telephone, tips to the guide and other private services.
• Single occupancy subject to charge : 55 USD
• Children from 4 – 11 years old charge: 60 USD/night sharing cabin with parent
• No additional charge for children under 3 years old sharing cabin with parents