The second of the “Three Sisters” operated by Heritage Line in Halong Bay is the gracious middle-child, Jasmine. Visitors looking for both comfort and adventure in Halong Bay will appreciate the Jasmine’s friendly crew and understated elegance. With 23 cabins, the Jasmine is built in the style of a traditional Vietnamese junk, with three tawny sails and dark wood-cladding.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Welcome on board
Leave Hanoi by car/van at 8:30am arriving at the jetty around 12:30pm. Welcome on board of Halong Jasmine Junk and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth.
After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with Halong Jasmine golden sails, go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. Later afternoon, visit an interesting fishing village with opportunity to interact with fishmen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations.
At sunset time, kayak or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board Halong Jasmine , enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Jasmine restaurant.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Halong Bay discovery
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. Car is awaiting for you there and transfer you back to your hotel or residence in Hanoi. End of service
RATE: This rate is quoted in USD per cabin
|2 DAYS PROGRAM||From Oct 1st – Dec 31st||From Jan 1st – Dec 30th|
|CRUISE RATE||Double Cabin||Single Cabin||Double Cabin||Single Cabin|
|TRANSFER||Shuttle Bus||Private Car|
Rules for kid:
- Child under 5 years old: free of charge
- Child from 5-12 years old: 50% charge
- Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adutls and only 1 child maximum per cabin.
Peak season surcharge:
+ 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Luxury accomodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Round trip transfer from Hanoi by private car/ van
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class and Night Cruise
- Welcome Cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Sit Down Lunch, Western Cuisine Dinners, International Breakfast Buffet
- English or French speaking guide escord Hanoi – Halong : $60 USD
- Kayaking $ 50 USD per person
- Tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above
- Travel insurance